3/01/2009

CONCERN ABOUT "PIRACY"

I was checking my e-mails and today I found that "someone" was sailing inside a "Package of Welcome" at least one of my scrapset elements.

And I would like to say something. It doesn't matter that I give for you for free as a "freebie" my Scrapsets, they still hold my Copyright: I'm the designer, the person that thought, created, designed every thing you can see in my scrapsets.

I'm the person that "used" my time to make something for you... and this doesn't mean that you can put in a "package" for sale.

Each thing I made, as a group in a scrapset or as an individual element, hold my copyright, although I gave you for free.

I always claim my copyright about that things I designed... so if you see that somebody besides me is selling my elements, papers, doodles o anything I designed... You will know perfectly that is PIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I DON'T ALLOW NO ONE SALE MY DESIGNS.

Neither I don't allow NO ONE to include my elements (giving or not the credit to me), just because somebody decided to make a scrapset including my elements or same of my elements, papers, etc.

Am I enough clear?

If You have some doubt, please feel free to send to me a e-mail at
pspfulladdiction@gmail.com and ask me directly, with a lot pleasure I will answer you.


Nora Scott aka Sofia©

web site counters
Vitamins and Minerals